»If you require any of the following services, the most efficient way to do so is through the Parish Office in the Parish Pastoral Centre:
- Signed Mass cards
- Booking a Mass for deceased, anniversary, special intention, etc.
- To book a date in the Church Diary
- To obtain ‘Letter of Freedom’
- For information on pre-marriage requirements
- To obtain a booking form
- For queries about times
- Baptismal Certs.
- Confirmation Certs.
To have an item included in the weekly
Newsletter (must be in by Thursday)
How can you contact the Parish Office?
Call in between 9.30am and 12.30pm Monday to Friday
- Phone us on 01-8392001
- Email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave a message on the answering machine and we will return your call