»Please note: During the current restrictions, the Parish Office is closed to the public. Enquiries can be made by phone or email. Parish Office hours: 10.00am - 12.00noon Monday to Friday.
Telephone: 01 8392001. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you require any of the following services, the most efficient way to do so is through the Parish Office in the Parish Pastoral Centre:
- Signed Mass cards
- Booking a Mass for deceased, anniversary, special intention, etc.
- To book a date in the Church Diary
- To obtain ‘Letter of Freedom’
- For information on pre-marriage requirements
- To obtain a booking form
- For queries about times
- Baptismal Certs.
- Confirmation Certs.
To have an item included in the weekly
Newsletter (must be in by Thursday)
How can you contact the Parish Office?
For the time being the Parish Office hours are: Monday to Friday 10.00am - 12.00noon With the current Level 5 restricitions in place, the Parish Office will not be open to the public. Enquiries can be made by phone or email.
- Phone us on 01-8392001
- Email us on: email@example.com
- Leave a message on the answering machine and we will return your call