The Parish Office is now open to the public. The Parish Office is open between 9.30am - 12.30pm, Monday to Friday.
You can also contact the Parish Office by telephone or email.
Parish Office Administrator: Edel Tyndall
Parish Secretary : Bernie Cregan
Reception: Bernie Cregan
How can you contact the Parish Office?
· Call us on 01-839 2001 (leave a message outside office hours)
· Email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you require any of the following services, the most efficient way to do so is through the Parish Office Reception in the Parish Pastoral Centre.
· Mass cards
· Book a Mass for deceased, anniversary, special intention, etc.
· Book a date in the Church Diary
· Obtain ‘Letter of Freedom’
· Get information on pre-marriage requirements
· Obtain a booking form
· Ask about times
· Baptismal Certs.
· Confirmation Certs.
· Have an item included in the weekly Newsletter (must be in by 11.00am on Thursday)
Donate to St.Fintans Parish using PayPal