Please note that while Level 5 restrictions are in place the Parish Office is not open to the public. The Parish Office is open between 10am and 12noon, Monday to Friday for telephone enquiries or you can contact the Parish Office by email.
Parish Office Administrator: Edel Tyndall
Parish Secretary : Bernie Cregan
Reception: Bernie Cregan
How can you contact the Parish Office?
· Call us on 01-839 2001 (leave a message outside office hours)
· Email us on: email@example.com
If you require any of the following services, the most efficient way to do so is through the Parish Office Reception in the Parish Pastoral Centre.
· Mass cards
· Book a Mass for deceased, anniversary, special intention, etc.
· Book a date in the Church Diary
· Obtain ‘Letter of Freedom’
· Get information on pre-marriage requirements
· Obtain a booking form
· Ask about times
· Baptismal Certs.
· Confirmation Certs.
· Have an item included in the weekly Newsletter (must be in by 11.00am on Thursday)
Donate to St.Fintans Parish using PayPal