WHAT SERVICES DOES THE PARISH OFFICE PROVIDE?
If you require any of the following services, the most efficient way to do so is through the Parish Office in the Parish Pastoral Centre:
* Signed Mass cards
* Booking a Mass for deceased, anniversary, special intention, etc.
* To book a date in the Church Diary
* To obtain ‘Letter of Freedom’
* For information on pre-marriage requirements
* To obtain a booking form
* For queries about times
* Baptismal Certs.
* Confirmation Certs.
* To have an item included in the weekly Newsletter (must be in by Thursday)
How can you contact the Parish Office?
* Call in between 9.30 and 12.30 Monday to Friday
* Ring us on 01-8392001
* Email us at: email@example.com
Leave a message on the answering machine and we will return your call.
Donate to St.Fintans Parish using PayPal